Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Unexpected error only while crafting
Posted in a reply to another thread but I thought it warranted it's own thread.

Gathering runs for hours no problem. Even crafting last night was working no problem for 30mins. Today I setup a craft profile and it crashes the game. I've no new programs installed since last night. Gathering is still fine.

* What OS are you running? Win 10
* What AV is installed?(Antivirus) ESET Smart Security
* Where is the bot installed?(installed path) c\minionapp
* Do you have any Anti-Malware installed? malwarebytes but it still happens when it's not running
* do you have Mumble, Teamspeak, Fraps, any other recording software, Nvida Gamers Experience, Raptr, Caytalist Control Center, guildworks,Teamviwer installed? no
* Did you follow the install instructions found HERE yes
* Are you running the bot as admin? yes
* Are you using the attach button or having minionapp launch the client? using attach
*Are you running any Bot addons? no
they might have no updated the minion for the new patch
(03-27-2018, 05:35 PM)Caisersoze Wrote:  they might have no updated the minion for the new patch

As I said it still works for gathering.
Ran today for about 30mins before happening again. Bot is updated. Error attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you use Reshade or Sweetfx maybe?
Nope.
I guess its not issue with the bot, its an issue with the game - some other ppl reported this, too.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threa...rred.-Dx11

I didn't find a solution there but maybe you check all drivers for example with driver booster (extern programm) maybe it help.
I played for 4 hours last night including an hour of manual crafting and this didn't happen though plus 8/9 hours of bot gathering before that. Put on bot crafting this morning as I was in bed reading and it crashed after 30mins.

Page 5 on that thread and I realize the posts are from January last year! No one mentions gathering when they crash however, seems to be when they TP somewhere. Still there are some suggestions in there I'll try. Thanks for the help.

It would be nice to hear from someone official on this as this is a product I'm paying for and have heard nothing in the way of support a day later. The bot has demonstrated it works when gathering for 8+ hours and crashes when crafting after 30mins. The game is stable when crafting normally for ~1 hour so this crash only happens when the bot is running. Even a reply looking for more information or confirmation of being read and will get to it. Maybe it is a setting I have missed but I have read through the installation guide 3 times now and followed every letter.
The best way to get support from the admins is about the ticket system. And its also a little bit more private if you share your private computer settings like which programms do you have installed etc.
I didn't know about that system, thanks.