Thread Rating:
  • 9 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
[x64 Module] Transmuter (Materia Transmutation Tool)
Hello!

I've been working on getting some Modules going, and this is one of them which I decided to publicly release :D

Consider this a pre-release, there's still much I have planned but I'll include that in a pack similar to what HusbandoMax has done with his Toolbox. I'll also add API support so other people can call this from their Addons/Modules later on!

So what is this doing? It's pretty easy, you buy or get some cheap level 5 or 6 Materia and it trades them in at Mutamix. It also walks you there if you arent close to him, obviously.

NOTE THAT THIS PLUGIN STILL HAS TO BE MORE OPTIMIZED - I'm fairly new to Minion Modules and Lua itself, and still have a TON of improvements to do on this!

How to make this work:

Have AT LEAST 5 Different Materia of a type (Level 5 or Level 6) in the "Transmutable Materia" list (left side) of the Materia Info window - then press Enable.
Note that the list only updates once at launch and if the plugin is enabled. You can use ffxivmb.com's Transmutation tool to check further on the profitability.

Have fun with that one, any criticism is appreciated!

.rar   Transmuter.rar (Size: 8.86 KB / Downloads: 118) - goes into your \Bots\FFXIVMinion64\LuaMods folder. Have fun with it.
(Slower Transmuter has some throttling in case you experience crashes)

Attached Files
.rar   SlowerTransmuter.rar (Size: 8.96 KB / Downloads: 86)
Thanks great idea but its not working for me. No interacting with npc - no teleport to npc, no console error and yes i have Materia V in my inventory. I guess under the settings option in your addon it should be possible to add a number of temps? Its not - maybe thats the issue, idk.

Greetings
(04-16-2018, 11:31 PM)Zanci Wrote:  Thanks great idea but its not working for me. No interacting with npc - no teleport to npc, no console error and yes i have Materia V in my inventory. I guess under the settings option in your addon it should be possible to add a number of temps? Its not - maybe thats the issue, idk.

Greetings

I have a pretty good idea of what is going wrong and it will be fixed tomorrow - for now my pc already shut down.

If you still want to try it today make sure you have 5 different kinds of Level 5 and 6 Materia in your inventory (5 of each, a total of 5 trashy Level 6 Materia is fine and will net you the highest gain anyway) - sorry for that.
Updated the Module, should also work if you only have 5 V's or 5 VI's on your Inventory now. I'll be adding a gif or video to the Main Post to showcase the thing eventually, if someone wants to record this - go ahead ;)
Hm. Now its teleport to Mutamix but still not interacting. I have Vitality, Dexterity, Intelligence, Mind and Piety V Materia in my inventory. I noticed thats hard lagging while rideing to Mutamix since i turn on the module.
That's weird, I'm gonna see what I can do. Only thing I can say right now is that it's working well. I may have to throttle getting the Inventory info eventually.

Is it displaying all your Materia in the Materia Info window? Would you mind writing a DM to me on Discord so I can reproduce this faster an - maybe - get some more Info on your system ? (I'm sitting at a pretty strong Workstation so I assumed I have to optimize this by a large amount).

Edit: I did put some throttles in, try them then add me on Discord if they helped... My tag is Saik#2392.
It is still not initiating interaction with Mutamix, is there an update I missed?  Other than that it is working great!
I tried this out and was quite happy with the result. Did not cost a fortune to start, and while a little good rng helps, it does the job and does it well :)
Question, so if I go with different number of materias, it stops at a certain points although the npc accepts a trade 5 of the same kind, be it lvl 5 or 6 or even 4, would be nice if it can be adjusted to set what materias to be traded as selected from the user, but still thanks for the work ^^
Hey Saik!
It doesn't work for me... It successfully drives me to Mutamix, opens the dialog, but doesn't trade materias with him.
I have scores of different materias both V and VI to trade in my bag
I downloaded both normal and slow versions, no luck anyway

Please help me use it, I would really appreciate it