Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Watchdog (Death,DC,Stuck alert)
[Image: fetch.php?w=600&tok=df88db&media=modera:banner.png]
Watchdog (In store)

Look me up in wiki (Click me)
Discord (Click me)

Watchdog offers you the following features:

Chat alerts over mail or voice (in the future aswell over push notification)
Check if a GM or a Player from your defined list is close by and react to it
Alert on being Dead, having a Network error or being Stuck (Decide what happens on a stuck)
I do it because I like to. If you have ideas or change requests, write them in my discord. The forum is rarely visited by me.

[Image: GuxJFoP.png]
This would be of great value for not getting banned if you could set it to use a waypoint after detecting the stuck. In Spvp it could just log out. That's the stuff that gets people recorded by other players and banned. The spinny dance and the yellow gates in pvp areas are a deathwish for the afk botter.
(01-03-2019, 05:00 PM)Selminus Wrote:  This would be of great value for not getting banned if you could set it to use a waypoint after detecting the stuck. In Spvp it could just log out. That's the stuff that gets people recorded by other players and banned. The spinny dance and the yellow gates in pvp areas are a deathwish for the afk botter.

Good idea indeed. I will add those things. Furthermore I will add two possibilites in pvp how to handle a stuck (as you mentioned OR disable bot mode and jump out of the situation).
I do it because I like to. If you have ideas or change requests, write them in my discord. The forum is rarely visited by me.

Just FYI -- There has been only one person interested in Message Alert for over a month. If you want to add that functionality to this, I'm 100% OK with it. The only caveat is that we'd need FxFire to provision the one person that had Message Alert for this addon at no charge.
The views/opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the official policy/position of MMOMinion or its affiliates.
(01-03-2019, 06:19 PM)modera Wrote:  
(01-03-2019, 05:00 PM)Selminus Wrote:  This would be of great value for not getting banned if you could set it to use a waypoint after detecting the stuck. In Spvp it could just log out. That's the stuff that gets people recorded by other players and banned. The spinny dance and the yellow gates in pvp areas are a deathwish for the afk botter.

Good idea indeed. I will add those things. Furthermore I will add two possibilites in pvp how to handle a stuck (as you mentioned OR disable bot mode and jump out of the situation).

You could even tie some of them into Scotty to avoid the logout and deserter debuff IE in spvp. Teleport the character back into the starting area, if anyone is even looking at mini map, which they don't seem to, it'll just look like a respawn.

In a PvE setting IE silverwastes it could just send you back to the entry waypoint. You'd evade so much attention that way. I'd take running back to a spot over 10 seconds of looking like a bot in a heartbeat.
Update:
- Added unstuck handler for pvp and pve/wvw
- Some further options added to adjust the stuck handler
Upcoming:
- PVP stuck handler option to teleport to start of pvp map

For further infos look up wiki or come to my Discord

When I enabled the addon, somehow GW2 used up all remaining RAM. The game stuck on Not Responding. Not sure how to fix? So I deleted the folder for now.

Please disregard, it was Windows Defender causing the high memory usage.