Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Cannot gather collectables
Hi there

I just hit Botanist lvl 50 and trying to collect some Cedar Log collectables by bot. I added "Cedar Log" into the item name as the Collectable section and put a min value of 240, I also made few markers and select the profile to Gathering_Collectables. But when I try it, the collector's glove buff goes on and then off, and it start to collect the logs as a normal item. 

I was able to gather it manually. and the logs says

4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Collector's Glove] has available GP, check the other factors."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Collector's Glove] failed the idling ready check."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Collector's Glove] is marked single use only and has already been used."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Discerning Eye] has available GP, check the other factors."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Discerning Eye] failed the idling ready check."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Discerning Eye] failed HasBuff check."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Discerning Eye] has available GP, check the other factors."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Discerning Eye] failed the idling ready check."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Discerning Eye] failed HasBuff check."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Methodical Appraisal] has available GP, check the other factors."
4:49:1> D = "[SkillManager] : [Methodical Appraisal] failed the idling ready check."

Thank you so much
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a53pd0q9dp6wn...0ZGma?dl=0

we need to see whats happening.
(04-01-2019, 06:43 AM)sebbs Wrote:  https://www.dropbox.com/sh/a53pd0q9dp6wn...0ZGma?dl=0

we need to see whats happening.

How can I show it to you? Should I need more into the logs?

Basically I wanted to bot for collect collectables, I have enough GP (600). I added the markers for the collectable, Cedar Log, and I also added it into the collectable section. Then I change the skill profile to gathering_collectable and start. However, the bot won't use the buff for the collectables, and even if I use the buff ahead and then start the bot, the buff just went off and start to gather the normal items as usual.