Poll: Is the bot doing 100% what it claims for you?
This poll is closed.
YES

4 80.00%
NO

1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BOT Dooes NOT Complete Maps?
Photography 
So I ran the bot 4 times to see if maybe I was doing something wrong. I have a level 80 character (boosted) and I went to the section to Complete Queens Dale map areas. After doing it 4 times I noticed it was not finishing everything and was skipping parts of the map completely. This is happening not only on Queens Dale but also on ALL other maps I used it on. I used Section 1 & 2 and still did not complete it all.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-02-2019, 12:30 AM)LogicGeek Wrote:  So I ran the bot 4 times to see if maybe I was doing something wrong. I have a level 80 character (boosted) and I went to the section to Complete Queens Dale map areas. After doing it 4 times I noticed it was not finishing everything and was skipping parts of the map completely. This is happening not only on Queens Dale but also on ALL other maps I used it on. I used Section 1 & 2 and still did not complete it all.

I'm not sure if the Section 1 & 2 you're referring to are the 1-40 and 40-80 profiles.  If not, I've attached them to this thread.  (map completion tasks.zip, view the readme.txt for installation)

I've never seen it do 100% map completion for all of the original maps by itself, but it gets me over 90% consistently.
The views/opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the official policy/position of MMOMinion or its affiliates. As an honorary "developer", I create addons in my spare time. Add me to your ignore list if you're easily offended or cannot handle friendly ribbing.
(04-02-2019, 04:01 AM)Urguwno Wrote:  
(04-02-2019, 12:30 AM)LogicGeek Wrote:  So I ran the bot 4 times to see if maybe I was doing something wrong. I have a level 80 character (boosted) and I went to the section to Complete Queens Dale map areas. After doing it 4 times I noticed it was not finishing everything and was skipping parts of the map completely. This is happening not only on Queens Dale but also on ALL other maps I used it on. I used Section 1 & 2 and still did not complete it all.

I'm not sure if the Section 1 & 2 you're referring to are the 1-40 and 40-80 profiles.  If not, I've attached them to this thread.  (map completion tasks.zip, view the readme.txt for installation)

I've never seen it do 100% map completion for all of the original maps by itself, but it gets me over 90% consistentl
"Aaahhh ok" I was just making sure I didn not mess anything up then the bot is doing what it is suppose to do then. Good to know!
(04-02-2019, 03:15 PM)LogicGeek Wrote:  
(04-02-2019, 04:01 AM)Urguwno Wrote:  

I've never seen it do 100% map completion for all of the original maps by itself, but it gets me over 90% consistentl
"Aaahhh ok" I was just making sure I didn not mess anything up then the bot is doing what it is suppose to do then. Good to know!
So I have noticed some glitches as in for one yes it does not fully 100% all maps. The second thing is you definitely have to watch it because it jams up when running around the maps and gets stuck in places plus it hates underwater combat so expect to see many deaths in that category.
Sorry for the shameless self-promotion, but the Scotty app can help with that.  Just start a map completion custom task and then click the Toggle Semi-Automatic option.

[Image: qfa6Jv.jpg]

I know the core bot devs have been working on better un-stuck and navigation code, as well as improving the meshes.

You might be able to help them hurry that along by reporting stucks / mesh issues < here. >
The views/opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the official policy/position of MMOMinion or its affiliates. As an honorary "developer", I create addons in my spare time. Add me to your ignore list if you're easily offended or cannot handle friendly ribbing.