Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
"GNB +" 5.0 Skill Profile
GNB + V3 FULL Skill Profile [Image: ThumbsUp.gif]
Please let me know of any issues you may have.

Been making a bunch of skill profiles from scratch for a lot of classes this past 2 weeks so here's another one.
Made and tested while leveling fro 60-80 with plenty of random low-level dungeons as well so I feel like I got all the leveling filters and checks and adjustments down.
Used for a few extreme primal runs and level 80 expert roulette as well and its working well for those.
Tank stance, provoke, shirk, and Heart of Light usage are all manual.
Please let me know if you find any bugs or lock-ups or suggestions here.

Update 1) Jul 23, 2019: Better No Mercy burst window. Changed some GCD usage to avoid dropping combo during burst. Changed GCD and OGCD buff usage to keep buffs on CD more efficiently. MT/OT filter adjustments.
Update 2) Jul 30, 2019: Adjusted combo execution, ammo dump and combo execution around and inside no mercy. This is a bigger change than it sounds.
Update 3) Aug 9, 2019: Major single target and aoe rotation changes. Major buffs and ammo usage changes. Changed targeting and combat status usage of AOE's for better dungeon efficiency. Added auto tank stance when light party. Party more than 4 tank stance manual.

Filters
1) Buffs OFF
Turns off all usage of No Mercy, Bloodfest, Gnashing Fang (ammo combo), Blasting Zone
2) MT/OT ON
Turns on smart usage of Aurora and Heart of Stone on self and co-tank depending on who has aggro
3) AOE OFF
Turns off all usage of Bow Shock, Demon Slice, Demon Slaughter, Fated Circle
4) Rough Divide ON
Turns on Rough Divide usage dumped under No Mercy window
5) Tank CDs ON
Turns on usage of tank cooldowns. Not to be used for anything serious like current savage raid or primals. Good enough to keep you in the game for dungeon roulette or fate grinding.

Attached Files
.lua   GNB +.lua (Size: 10.01 KB / Downloads: 87)
.lua   GNB + V3.lua (Size: 10.87 KB / Downloads: 929)
.lua   GNB + V2.lua (Size: 10.18 KB / Downloads: 415)
would be interested in extreme modified one currently play gnb hardcore and the main acr actually is pretty good for it
These are just my free, hand-made profiles I make because I like them and its entertaining for me to make. The ones on the store are likely all going to be better but I don't own any of them. Just depends how valuable the profile's performance is to you if you want to pay for them.
(07-17-2019, 07:02 AM)snowolf69 Wrote:  These are just my free, hand-made profiles I make because I like them and its entertaining for me to make. The ones on the store are likely all going to be better but I don't own any of them. Just depends how valuable the profile's performance is to you if you want to pay for them.

I wish you would make a good BLM one :P
New update available! Wanted to get all my profiles fine tuned and ready for savage raid patch.
Update and ready for 5.05
Update available. Major changes to a whole lot of stuff.
N/A - got it to work.