Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average
"PLD +" 5.0 Skill Profile
PLD + V3 FULL Skill Profile [Image: ThumbsUp.gif]
Please let me know of any issues you may have.

Been making a bunch of new skill profiles from scratch the past 2 weeks so here's another one.
Heavily overhauled my old personal PLD skill profile and tested and debugged while leveling PLD 70-80.
Used for a few extreme primal runs and level 80 expert roulette as well and its working well for those.
Tank stance, provoke, shirk, and Divine Veil usage are all manual.
Please let me know of any bugs, lock-up, or suggestions you may have.

Update 1) Jul 23, 2019: Several OGCD timing adjustments. Pretty simple rotation so easy profile to make. MT/OT filter adjustments.
Update 2) Jul 30, 2019: Fixed a couple level requirements as pointed out by you (thanks)
Update 3) Aug 9, 2019: Major adjustment to Fight or Flight usage. Fixed some leveling Fight or Flight usage issues. Changed targeting and combat status usage of AOE's for better dungeon efficiency. Added auto tank stance when light party. Party more than 4 tank stance manual.

Filters
1) Buffs OFF
Turns off all usage of Fight or Flight, Requiescat
2) MT/OT ON
Turns on smart usage of Shelltron and Intervention on your co-tank depending on who has aggro.
3) AOE OFF
Turns off all usage of Circle of Scorn, Total Eclipse, Prominence, Holy Circle
4) Intervene ON
Turns on usage of Intervene dump under Fight or Flight
5) Tank CDs ON
Turns on usage of tank cooldowns. Not to be used for anything serious like current savage raid or primals. Good enough to keep you in the game for dungeon roulette or fate grinding.

Attached Files
.lua   PLD +.lua (Size: 7.38 KB / Downloads: 54)
.lua   PLD + V2.lua (Size: 7.38 KB / Downloads: 124)
.lua   PLD + V3.lua (Size: 7.92 KB / Downloads: 1,040)
New update available! Wanted to get all my profiles fine tuned and ready for savage raid patch.
Thank you for this. Looking forward to testing it out. Does it do optimal rotations for 70-79, or just 80?
I've built it to work for any level dungeon, leveling, fates, trials or raids 1-80.
Thx for the profile.
It makes no use of Shield Lob, and Total Eclipse is still set to lvl 46 while it's now lvl 6
Update ready for 5.05.
I personally don't like having tank agro throw skills in my profile. Good or bad whatever your opinion of their lack of inclusion it pushes me to maximize uptime instead and keeps my combo. If there's one button you hit manually that isn't a tank CD make it shield lob when you want to. I'm not saying its perfect but this is what I chose to do.
Great combat routine so far! I wonder if Fight of Flight shouldn't be included in the physical AoE rota though?
You're right. Must have been an oversight from me. It should be an easy adjustment.
New update available.
Changed combat and targeting specifications to AOE skills so you should just be able to walk through dungeon mobs without looking at them and it will do AOE. Just stand there for a second to get at least one gcd on everything and keep walking to the next pack of mobs.

After testing it I did have FoF to execute after either Riot Blade or Total Eclipse and it seemed to use it fine during AOE rotation. If you continue to have this problem post your level and anything specific you may be able to add. Hopefully with the changes I've made with this last update your problem will be fixed.
Thanks for this. Tested on a striking dummy and it worked perfect, optimal rotation.