Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.2 Average
Clarification needed from bot support
Maybe I've posted my questions in a wrong subforum, but nobody answers there, and I've got less than day to decide if I should stay with the bot I'm using now and buy new licence for it, or move to Minion. Can someone from support team give me at least minimal answers?
whats the question?
(07-16-2019, 07:03 AM)sebbs Wrote:  whats the question?

There was link to my first post... but ok, I repost my questions here, too. Tell me please if Minion is able to ...

1) ... gather collectables (unspoileds/ephemereals included)?
2) ... turn them in to appraiser?
3) ... use scrips received to buy stuff I order it to buy?
4) ... use athereal reduction?
5) ... raise sound alarms when something goes wrong - say, upon tell received (especially GM tell)?
6) ... handle exceptions like deaths and disconnects?
7) ... run in the background (i.e. w/o occupying mouse and w/o window focus)?
8) ... handle several instances of the game on the same comp, simultaneously?

Also, as far as I can see, there is some weird payment system, which relies on functionality one wants. If there a simple guide to calculate monthly payment, can someone link it please? Or, if there are none, just tell me: how much is it going to cost me everything described above, per month / per single instance of the bot/game? Also, is there any trial / test period?
1 addons can, forager or gathering pack.
2 sellout addon.
3 not that im aware yet.
4 sellout.
5 chatter or one of those addons....
6 main bot dos that.
7 yes
8 yes
Thanks a lot! Now I tried to set up the bot, looks like everything was installed successfully, but it didn't go any further than attempt to purchase keycode - clicking button did nothing, nor I was able to read ToS. After that I quit the bot and relaunched it, and now it spins "Login in progress, pleas wait..." arrows forever. I added bot folder to exceptions in Nod32, added to excluded in Windows Defender, allowed it both networks in Windows Firewall and checked "run as administrator" in bot shortcut, but nothing seems to help.

Win7 64bit
.NET 4.5, 4.5.1 and 4.7.1 installed
C++ redist 2008 to 2015 installed
DX 11 installed

And btw, I managed to see the buy page (once), and there were prices in euros rather than dollars - is that normal, considering that I chose US region?

P.S. Also I see that I'm not allowed even to ask questions in addon support subforum, so let me ask some more important questions here... From what I read, you buy addons once and for good; though, you have to pay the full price at once. Now, what if I try this bot and/or its addons, and feel not satisfied with its abilities - are there are possibilities to receive refunds? Or, alternatively, is there any way to test addons w/o buying for some 1-2-3 days?
Also, it seems that gatherer addon comes with built-in grid packs. I don't quite understand: the same grids for everyone? Isn't it kind of... unsafe? Is there any way to buy the addon itself, without packs, and create my own grids?
some addons have trials for some time frames.
others done

there is still a 3 day refund period

you need an active key to see sub forums
Nice to hear that! Though, can you (or someone else) answer to the main question: why does the bot fail to log in (even though it managed to do it once)?