Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
banned for up to 10 days
Just a warning guys ive just been hit with a minimum 10 day ban on an account that was logged in and only used Madao Craft for 2hrs ive not used any other add on with this account as its normally played on the PS4 and only ever logged in on a rare occasion on the PC so watch out. 
coming from a super long time mmominion user, are you sure you didn't mention anything to a friend regarding either a parser, bot, or any 3rd party tool in game chat, cause i haven't been suspended ever for using minion, however i have been for swearing in chat, a suspension usually requires first a complaint to start up an investigation on your account by SE.

Only other thing i can think of is someone maybe hates you on the server and saw you crafting in the same spot for 2hrs+ straight which is why i craft in remote area's, cause i feel that you were 99% reported to get that suspension, all it would have took was for SE to see you repairing your gear in the same spot without going to a repair NPC, however you would have had to have been reported for SE to even start the investigation.

Edit: and when i say i've been using it for a long time i mean since 2013 (not that specific addon but once again seeing what that addon does i doubt that was the cause).
I"ve also been using this since 2017 and have never had even a fraction again multiple accounts that I've even sold off....
What Kidz14 said... never been banned, been using minion for years. Finally started to bot crafting, suddenly get 10 day ban. I was crafting for hours in areas of high traffic. Almost certain someone reported me....
yeah unfortunately those tat-a-tell ppl exist, not sure if it's jealousy, envy, thought of self-righteousness, but ya best practice never let the bot do something super repetitive in areas where people tend to hang around or pass through (ie: crafting, gathering, single mob farming for mats) i feel like the main reason SE is able to confirm it as a 3rd party tool is the repair feature where it can repair your gear without you having to get up to go to an NPC or use matter. also never mentione anything about it or any 3rd party tool in game chat, you can get suspended just for saying your parsing ppl in dungeons.
Yeah just got hit for 10 days myself. Using madao craft. Prolly got hit when it was farming mats. Never got a tell or anything. Just an email and boot
I try to avoid using the bot for crafting if I can. Even when I'm actually crafting, I've had people give me shit because I was right near the marketboard and apparently I was flooding the chat when they were trying to talk. Got some angry tells from two people.
pro tip, if your in a FC buy a room and lock it, and craft in there, also having a mender NPC setup in the room, makes it look more legit.
(10-29-2019, 09:27 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  pro tip, if your in a FC buy a room and lock it, and craft in there, also having a mender NPC setup in the room, makes it look more legit.

I was actually in the inn for crafting. Figured out of sight out of mind. But it had me run out to gather mats for crafting. I figured as long as I was at the PC I was fine. But I never got a whisper or sent to jail. Literally just an email and booted a couple hours later
Interesting, i wonder whats going on with madao craft, i can't vouch for that person's add-on since i setup my own markers and gathering profiles when needed for gathering and same for when it comes to crafting along with the skillprofiles i use. Your the second person now claiming madao's craft addon got em a 10 day suspension. Might wanna do it my way when you get back on till the dev of the addon can confirm what's happening.

Edit: You guys aren't using the teleport hack feature by any chance are ya?