Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Advanced Combat Tracker with MMOminion?
Hi im really new to this and was wondering if advanced combat tracker works with mmominion or if we have a built in dps tracker for ff14
(05-23-2020, 09:04 PM)mazino171 Wrote:  Hi im really new to this and was wondering if advanced combat tracker works with mmominion or if we have a built in dps tracker for ff14

I join the request, please make a built-in combat tracker, I would gladly buy it! Expect
(05-23-2020, 11:22 PM)Djaika Wrote:  
(05-23-2020, 09:04 PM)mazino171 Wrote:  Hi im really new to this and was wondering if advanced combat tracker works with mmominion or if we have a built in dps tracker for ff14

I join the request, please make a built-in combat tracker, I would gladly buy it! Expect

Dont be naive. This feature goes beyond the scope of what mmominion is and would also require an astronomical amount of work which has already been done in ACT which works perfectly fine alongside the bot. I have been running both for a while now.
ACT works, i've ran both.
Yes it works.

Also, you can run XIVLauncher with them both as well if youd like to add chat bubbles, market place price lookups, etc.