Thread Rating:
  • 43 Vote(s) - 3.19 Average
[Module] Crafting Tool v2.1.1 + FIX 2 <18/11/2013>
Premium 

Attached Files
.zip   CraftingTool v2.1.0.zip (Size: 15.37 KB / Downloads: 245)
.zip   CraftingTool v2.1.1.zip (Size: 16.21 KB / Downloads: 861)
plans to make it use masters mend? would be perfect with that
I'll try to make some logic for that, i'm not sure of a case when to use it yet :(

p.s an update is gonna come out in bout 10 mins to this module found some bugs, after an hour n half testing or so.
p.p.s Updated. I'm off to sleep, gonna add that feature tomorrow :P
I haven't tried it yet, but what's the rotation you're using here?

Typically with macros, and other bots, I've used 1 rotation for 40 Durability crafts, and a different one for 70/80 Durability crafts.
This is a bit more complex it takes into account durability, cp, amount of turns needed to finish :P

But basically if you place spells in an order they would be:
Strides
Touch
Observe

Synth once at the start if it's not a one step craft to check how many turns are needed. then do that logic above until dura = turns needed * 10 :)

Gonna add some other stuff today and remove the lvl 21 limit and add a skill lookup which should hopefully allow all profs to work :P As well as adding master mind :)
hi,

is it also possible to use HQ-mats?
Hey,

I haven't tried, if it doesn't use HQ mats then it isn't in the bot yet and isn't something I can do :P

Just a little update on what i am doing:
Reworking skill usage. Smart usage based on priorities, (i hope to let you chose where possible - But i doubt that will be out today) :P
Adding other professions :)
Have you considered putting your stuff up on Github?
I have indeed, and i will just not yet, need to finish some typing not even coding :P

I will need some people to test their stuff although i think i will implement an algorithm that will work equally well for every profession :P

If anyone feels like helping PM me :) It doesn't even require you to know any programming skills and only requires a web browser and a text editor, pm me :)
hi, I just tried it on a alchemist, once I select the item your module will click syntesize but he won't use the skill basic syntesize. once I click the spellthe bot goes into a loop . opens the systensize window but doesn't click basic systesize