Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 3.24 Average
New FC/LS Recruitment Section
Please use this section for all FC/LS LFGs. Please try and find your server in the list before making a new post No need for 10 threads for the same server.
These have never been good ideas, and never will be sadly.
(07-28-2014, 03:39 AM)Zyday Wrote:  These have never been good ideas, and never will be sadly.

why is this not a good idea? casual botters wanting to group up so they can do myth caps or dungeons easier?
(07-28-2014, 12:56 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  
(07-28-2014, 03:39 AM)Zyday Wrote:  These have never been good ideas, and never will be sadly.

why is this not a good idea? casual botters wanting to group up so they can do myth caps or dungeons easier?

Grouping up botters in all 1 area has never been a good idea. Someone will get envious of another, because most botters can't help but to say "Yeah! I make this much, I run 300 bots at once" since most can't help but to try to stroke some imaginary e-peen. Thus will cause the only natural outcome, reporting, etc. etc.

This hasn't been the first time a botting program or cheat site has thought this to be a good idea, mind you it was on different games, but who knows, maybe this will be the first time every botter is magically mature and doesn't get off to telling everyone their stats trying to 1up each other to the point of rage-envy.
i dont know bud. But these groups have been running since launch there are hardly any bans in FFXIV.
Do not you may also be recruited in Japanese?
Looking for PvP win trade on famfrit! Willing to do 4 man dungeons as well.
Anybody on Zodiark?
Irgent wer von Phönix?=)
Mateus | If anyone is looking for a small FC (4 guys w/ minions) to do crafting, leveling, dungeons or raids with let me know.