Thread Rating:
  • 56 Vote(s) - 2.98 Average
FFXIVMinion 1.5 & 现在ffxivminion支持大陆版的ff14
(08-31-2014, 05:36 PM)JA-DOHA Wrote:  NO WORKING ^^!
this post isnt helpful in any way...

Please explain why doesn't work. this is huge update did u do a fresh install?
Meshdownload wont work right.
i delet the whole Meshes and the updater download the Meshes.
But after restart. The Bot says MD5 error and redownload some Meshes.

over and over again after restart.
All skills are now fucked using my old skills profiles skill book only shows 1 skill even after refresh
(08-31-2014, 06:42 PM)zeion Wrote:  All skills are now fucked using my old skills profiles skill book only shows 1 skill even after refresh

do a fresh install.. all my skills show up... jeez u guys are so quick to yell and whine.
(08-31-2014, 07:36 PM)JA-DOHA Wrote:  THE UPDATE NAT WORKING !! ??

Do a fresh install.
ok, so the bot updated and just did not work at all, so i came here to check forums, and saw i may have to do a fresh install, so im doing that now. ill update when its done and report if it is working or now with details. btw the reason it was not working after update was it crashed out the navmeshes also skill profiles, just in case you were wanting to know.

OK back on now, and it works, lol... some of it works. grind was working fine till i died and i stayed dead for 5 hrs so there that is, now working on unspoiled nodes, this was working fine this morning before update, and now nope!...so ill just wait till it gets worked out.
I am able to launch the bot and have it grind. When I set it to grind, and enable "Do Fates", the bot just stands there. Sometimes it will summon and unsummon the chocobo forever.
jeez.. if you dont want to encounter bugs , pass along and come back in 3-5 days. Minion just did the biggest update since gw2minion 2.0. There will be bug, please keep useless comments for yourself and report with description what is really not working. it will only help them to fix the problem that make your rage so much , faster
Fishing is kinda useless now. It wants to go on some path instead to stay in place and just fish.
Stealth isn't working properly also.
Please allow us to use working bot (previous version) until you fix this all.
(08-31-2014, 08:15 PM)etb Wrote:  jeez.. if you dont want to encounter bugs , pass along and come back in 3-5 days. Minion just did the biggest update since gw2minion 2.0. There will be bug, please keep useless comments for yourself and report with description what is really not working. it will only help them to fix the problem that make your rage so much , faster

^ Not the way to deal with customers.

We're aware there will be bugs, we will report them, but we'll also complain a little.