MMOMinion

Full Version: PSA: Give Quest ID when reporting problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is just a little announcement I feel I should make after seeing most of the recent bug reports.
Unless you give the Quest ID and preferably the Step Index listed on in the Status drop-down, your report will most likely be glossed over, as anything else is 100% useless for troubleshooting.

Name is useless, description of the quest is usually 50% useless unless the person writing the profile has just done that section, and without a profile name, everything is useless, since nobody knows what you're talking about.

We appreciate and want feedback on questing, but we require the right data to piece it back together. Quest profiles can be thousands of lines long so we cannot be bothered to investigate a bug with only the quest name and brief description.

Thanks.. your regularly scheduled programming will now commence.
A short explanation where someone can find the step/questid and the exact description would be nice as I am not as versed as you developers are in finding things in the console/devtab.

Especially if there is a quest that seems impossible to complete if you dont do xy stepps by hand.

So I would too appreciate a short explanation where to find it if it's not in the quest tab in itself.
"listed on in the Status drop-down"