MMOMinion

Full Version: Teleport in Dungeon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you teleport in a dungeon?
more info plz. as long as your in duty mode and you have a duty profile active teleport should by default be active. Thus the bot will Teleport in the dungeon to each waypoint. if you mean in assist mode and you want to manually telepot..... you use the teleport portion of the bot. Luamods drop down at the top of screen teleport.
(11-30-2014, 06:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]more info plz. as long as your in duty mode and you have a duty profile active teleport should by default be active. Thus the bot will Teleport in the dungeon to each waypoint. if you mean in assist mode and you want to manually telepot..... you use the teleport portion of the bot. Luamods drop down at the top of screen teleport.

Assist mode, can you set the height as well? Because I was looking to just teleport to main points and bosses. Height would be used so the boss can't hit the party members.
just use saved waypoints. basically you use UP DOWN FORWARD BACK buttons on the Teleport tool. Then save those waypoints.
(12-01-2014, 02:39 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]just use saved waypoints. basically you use UP DOWN FORWARD BACK buttons on the Teleport tool. Then save those waypoints.

I will have to try that...
Off topic: Are there meshes to run class/job quests? I know they have them included in the story from what I heard from a friend. But is there a way to just run them separate? Or would it work if I ran the story meshes, would it do the class/job quests even though the story is complete?
meshes only control navigation... and are example zone meshes. So the bot can generate a path from point A to point B. There are a couple class quest profiles floating around though. I know there is BLM one.

the story profile is only for story quests. there are no side quests in that profile,
(12-01-2014, 03:14 AM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]meshes only control navigation... and are example zone meshes. So the bot can generate a path from point A to point B. There are a couple class quest profiles floating around though. I know there is BLM one.

the story profile is only for story quests. there are no side quests in that profile,

Thanks, just seen there was a whole section to quests and it had some class quests.
(11-30-2014, 06:43 PM)jackie1234 Wrote: [ -> ]more info plz. as long as your in duty mode and you have a duty profile active teleport should by default be active. Thus the bot will Teleport in the dungeon to each waypoint. if you mean in assist mode and you want to manually telepot..... you use the teleport portion of the bot. Luamods drop down at the top of screen teleport.

On Assist mode how do the Party members follow if you are teleporting?
the leader would be on assist mode the followers would need to be on duty mode and have the profile for the duty loaded so they have a map id to follow the leader. This is how duty mode works they need a duty profile that has the map id so they know which map to follow. prevents them from following you around different zones by mistake.