MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting Profile on job change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I have missed it somewhere in thread or one of the user guides, but for some reason whenever I change from one crafting job to another I have to reprogram my skill profiles. The ID's of the moves change. On goldsmithing great strides is 265 but on leather it changes to 267. Then I have to go into each profile and reassign the ID's for all of the buttons. Any info on fixing this?
you need different skill profiles for each class. so you need to make a GSM profile and a LTW proifle. Switch profiles for the current class you are using.
So I need to make a 2 star 40, 2 star 8, 3 star, 3 star master, 4 star, etc for every crafting class? Thats a lot of profiles... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont recall that being the case a few months back in the older version. Is there a way to simplify this so one profile can be used across multiple crafting classes?
Yes, just edit each profile to include the correct skill ID

Like:
Great Strides (9997)
Great Strides (9998)
Great Strides (9999)
Byregot's Blessing (111)
(I have no idea on exact ID#s since im not running the bot right now)

So those 3 would only result in one being used depending on which of the 3 craft classes you're on at the moment.