MMOMinion

Full Version: REQ : Castrum Meridianum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

anyone having this dungeon profile ? i tried to do it with my 8 bots but i'm stuck on the first boss, he reboot when he is at 60%. :(

edit : ok it was my position who was not good on the boss (too high)
do first boss underground, 2nd boss on rocks to the left 3rd boss in the air(kill adds) last boss is tricky alot of running around. I dont see anyone being able to make a Duty profile that does CM on its own.
Yes really hard dongeon i've done the 3 first bosses but the last one is hard. I make it to 0% life but it doesn't die, i suppose i have to canon him ?
you have to use hte cannons yes. save some waypoints on last boss for each cannon and missle pile. TP back and forth between the 2 Missles then TP to the cannons. and boom.
Ok i'll try this tonight thx again jackie
I cant get any of my bots to do anything in castrum, they wont teleport to party leader on party mode or anything :/
its not suppose to be in party mode. leader on assist followers on duty and load the CM duty on the followers. it will supply the bot with the map id that is needed for htem to follow the leader in the dungeon. then you just control the leader on assist doing the steps in the dungeon as if you where legit playing it. they will follow you around.
(12-14-2014, 01:50 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]its not suppose to be in party mode. leader on assist followers on duty and load the CM duty on the followers. it will supply the bot with the map id that is needed for htem to follow the leader in the dungeon. then you just control the leader on assist doing the steps in the dungeon as if you where legit playing it. they will follow you around.

Thanks, that worked.

Same for "The Ultimate Weapon" Prateoria I guess?
yup
Apologies to necro, but I'm having trouble with this.

I'm currently using 'Undersized Party' option to test my 4 bots in Castrum, I set the tank to Assist and the other three bots to Duty [Assist]50_Castrum. I realise I have to run the Duty manually with my main bot on Assist, but I can't seem to make the other three bots join in at all. The only time I can get it to work is if I pull the mob back to the entrance and set the other three bots on 'Solo queue', but as soon as they lose combat they try to leave the Duty.

I even setup MultiBot to see if that was what I was missing to get it working, and although this gives me more awesome options for controlling my bots in the future, it didn't help my current situation.

I would greatly appreciate a point in the right direction <3 :)
Pages: 1 2