MMOMinion

Full Version: default nin profile filter 1 and 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just wondering what is the filter one and two in that default ninja profile do?
are there skills that have those enabled. i think the default one is ment to be used afk.
hmm how do i link the skills to those filter? just wanted to link dancing edge with a filter so i wont have to go to setting every time. Or can i put the "Target>Not content IDs" for storm eyes/dancing edge ? does that work too? How do i put 2 ID in there tho? 2251, 45 <---like that?
its just an option on the skill use with filter 1 or 2 so the skill is only enabled when filter 1 or 2 is enabled. which you can set hotkeys to endable/disable 1 and 2
hey Thank you for the help! +rep ^^
i dont understand how does filters work
:(
you set skills in the skill mananger that you only wanted activated when filter one is on. and when filter 1 is off they dont work. then you can set other skills in the skill profile to run only when filter 2 is on and when filter 2 is off they dont run. IE single target rotation is on filter 1 and aoe rotation on filter 2.

so then you set hotkeys for filter 1 and filter 2. start with filter 1 on and filter 2 off. WHen you want to switch to aoe you turn filter 1 off and turn filter 2 on.

this is ment for assisted play.
ah i see, where do i see the option to select 2nd profile to filter 2?
its not a second profile its all 1 profile. just select skills in the profile are assigned filter one and filter 2