MMOMinion

Full Version: Feature suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I love this bot. I've used several bots for several games over the years and this one is clearly the best so far.
I wanted to suggest a feature, if it's already in, then I'm sorry for being a noob, but anyways: I think you should have an option to kill the weaker mobs first. This would help a LOT in doing fates, for example :)
I think it's very hard to determine "weak mobs". You can go my MAX HP value, but their DEF could just be higher and still takes longer to kill.
You could determine by MOB ID which prio to kill, but there are a shitton of FATEs to go through.
I have some code that does this, maybe I'll look into carrying it over.
I will say that it's not always the best logic though, because on some FATEs, like Cancer, this will get you killed.
It's hard because I'm still not 50 and if I try to grind fates, even with a healer chocobo, I get killed lots of times (even if there are other playres doing it) cuz it will focus on the big mob and get downed by adds :/