MMOMinion

Full Version: Levi EX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone has any luck on Levi EX? Trying to put something together for this.
Had some progress but things keep glitching out on me.
My main problem right now is that some the them causally decide to leave the duty. I have them all setup and they seems to be able to survive. Even have the fail timer set on 40 sec and have the step copied twice.
Question is how are they able to survive? I only found 1-2 "save zones" where the WHM can heal them up pretty nicely. Problem: It's in a range they can't attack him. Also the bubbles and the huge waves are global. even tried it with enrage but they die too quickly and as I said they can't even attack where I am. As the bot has some malfunctioning right now it's no wonder that they decide to leave duty. It's the bot not your script. Have the same problems right now. Btw are you sure it's 40 sec? Because all timer are in ms if I understand them right. Set them higher to 36000 if you must just to see if they leave then.
Yeah I have the timer set right. I'll be playing with it again today and seeing if I get the same thing.
I have 2 tanks one on tail and one on head to help with heals a lot. Split pos on healers and dps is also in 2 groups. I've had it a fair way down. They survive the convert and splumes np its just a few of them decide to try to sit there and leave duty mid combat.

I'll have a good play with it again today but I think I'll be able to get this down as long as they don't break and try to leave.
tell me what has come to this please. If you need someone else going over it I would run it as well for you and get you a response. But I think this shows even twinks/bots who are used to farm smthing should have at least 1 DD, 1 Tank and 1 Healer class avaiable especially when you need it like this. ( I am also thinking about a 2 DD, 2 Tanks and 4 healer/somewhat DD party. At least if it would get me through the enrage mode.
Hi, can you share what your working on and maybe we can tweak it.