MMOMinion

Full Version: Running 4 bots, isoboxer or just open 4 multiple instance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Simple question, whats the benefit of isoboxing versus running 4 multiple instance of bot using GUI launcher?

Also what does the disable rendering in the Hack option do?
Disable Rendering stops models from rendering, all you end up with is the GUI and pretty much a sky view. Ground/objects/characters/npcs...pretty much everything is gone.

isoboxer is for managing your windows better, between sizing the instances and im assuming quick hotkeys to swap them around for easy access to an instance. Pretty sure it was created for multiboxing, with added functions for starting all your instances for you? Someone who uses it would be able to give you more info for it.
Personally i use maxto for instance resizing and just start all instances through GUI launcher.
just use the GUI_launcher set it up this way you can bot afk. if you use isboxer you cannot. I only use to use isboxer when i was trying to do questing and such because it has window managment and can repeat keystrokes. but since the bot can do quests now no real need for isboxer.