MMOMinion

Full Version: Req: Complete Skill Manager Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I tried to modify the Skill Manager for Ninja and I had problems since my knowledge about modifying Skill Manager is not enough. I had to do trial and error, and compared it to the existing Ninja profile.

Can the mod or someone make a Thread for a COMPLETE guide of Skill Manager?

I know Jackie1234 had made a thread about Skill Manager guide, but IMHO, it's not enough at all.
It only explains until "Other Skill" though there are still lots of other functions.

Btw, Since I play in delay (ping about 280-300 ms), I have some bugs in Ninja Profile, which will impaired Ninjutsu activation, and found that it can be solved by delaying the Ninjutsu activation after putting Mudras. Is there anyway to delay Ninjutsu activation (such as Suiton) after putting Mudras? Let's say I want to delay 1 sec between last input of Mudra and the Suiton. Thanks.
yeah i have been real busy with work im upper management in a retail chain and black friday and holiday stuff we been so busy. i plan on finsihing that tutorial in the next couple of days.
I've already incorporated some delays to account SE's terrible network coding into the newest SkillManager update (unreleased).
Ninjutsu will probably never work 100%, because of the way SE designed it, the data that the client receives is not sufficient to safely execute the proper action 100% of the time. However, the newer iteration is at least 95%+ accurate, and will only fall down when SE's network trips up the client.
(12-09-2014, 08:44 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]I've already incorporated some delays to account SE's terrible network coding into the newest SkillManager update (unreleased).
Ninjutsu will probably never work 100%, because of the way SE designed it, the data that the client receives is not sufficient to safely execute the proper action 100% of the time. However, the newer iteration is at least 95%+ accurate, and will only fall down when SE's network trips up the client.
Can you divulge what you're changing in your approach to Ninjutsu? Myself I don't have problems with server not registering mudra usage, but more often it is bot changing it's mind on what ninjutsu chain it wants to cast half way through the ability sequence. Let's say half way through sequence conditions change from 'use single target ninjutsu' to 'use AoE ninjutsu'. Would be nice to make it so that if bot decides to use mudra sequence, it sticks to it.

Second problem I have is when mudra order gets broken and you get the rabbit ability. Anyone knows how to set it up so that it either uses rabbit ability or stops trying to cast mudras over and over again?
I have that same problem. Plus, I got something like "instant refresh mudra" after executing Ninjutsu (Suiton as example). Since the bot detected it as a "ready to use" skill, it will try to use the mudra again, only to detect that it's actually in cooldown. And because of that, it will make the bot to stop doing anything (not even comboing) for like 5-7 seconds. It's really annoying.
I've already taken all these issues into account. :)
Can someone tell me how to make filter? like if I want the bot to enable/disable AOE skills with filter? thanks.

Btw, I am still waiting for complete guide of Skill Manager... Jackie1234 said he would update it, but until now, there is no change at Skill Manager Guide Thread. Thanks.
you just put a tick box in that skill filter one or filter two. then if that filter is enabled it will use that skill in the rotaion. if filter is disabled then it will not. Its mainly used in assisted play. not ment for afk play.
thanks. I do need i for assisted play ThumbsUp
Been along time and forgot really, im my skills for each class i am trying to add in healing Physic so I can heal myself while botting. I add it in skills and I still don't heal wondering if anyone can help me.
Pages: 1 2