MMOMinion

Full Version: Stability after patch 2.45
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone issues with stability during dungeon farming? For me ff14 started crashing every few minutes (2boxing on 2pcs)
game crashes on 1st loading screen when running minion for me
Well i'm attaching into working instance and it works if only one minion per pc is running. When i start 2 instances on one pc - it's crashing after few minutes :/

EDIT: well nevermind. It crashes just randomly when minion is launched :/
I hope you will fix it soon as it's impossible to dusty now :(

It crashes on changing zones also.
im running 48 bots now perfectly so not sure what needs to be fixed. i think click to TP was bugged but should be working now
It's still an issue.
I tried this on 2 PC with win7 and one with win8.1.
Everytime i launch ffxiv + minion and another ffxiv on one pc - everything is working fine. When i start ffxiv + minion twice on one pc - one client crashes after some time - during tp in duty ot using teleport to aetheryte.
It was working fine before 2.45 patch.
i would delete your ljadlkfjasdfjbnu23402.cfg files it sounds like your using the same key twice. with autologin.
my minion launcher keeps crashing
for sometime now...
didn't use to do that .. oh well..
minion launcher you mean the Gui_launcher?
Same here launch GUI and get into the game.
Stay there a minute then start to warp, this is when it crashed.
Also tried logging into game before attaching bot, also crashed.

Bot been fine up until last night.
Made no changes or adjust to my pc or game setting so I'm clueless to what wrong.
(12-14-2014, 03:46 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]i would delete your ljadlkfjasdfjbnu23402.cfg files it sounds like your using the same key twice. with autologin.

i tried that already on first day with issues. Double checked if i'm using correct keys for every account and i am. The only idea i have that maybe bot changed and it keep that values in memory and readies from another instance.

[Image: BH4b9c0.png]

As you can see - i'm using account on one pc, using different keys.
It was working perfectly before 2.45 patch.
I have same issue in 3 different systems. Tried fresh installation of minion. Still the same.
Pages: 1 2