MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV Minion not working after update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

All was fine til SE decided to update the game i see.
I have now updated the game.

Have all my accounts set up in Minion as usual, run the launcher, hit "start all", games begin to launch then bomb out after the 1st loading screen.

Tried loading manually the game without minion then attaching to the PID, however this then crashes the instance of FFXIV.

Any ideas?

(12-09-2014, 06:20 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

All was fine til SE decided to update the game i see.
I have now updated the game.

Have all my accounts set up in Minion as usual, run the launcher, hit "start all", games begin to launch then bomb out after the 1st loading screen.

Tried loading manually the game without minion then attaching to the PID, however this then crashes the instance of FFXIV.

Any ideas?

Sorry posted this in wrong forum, should have been under support
Since it's your first update I guess, this is normal. Every client patch breaks the bot temporarily.
re-downloaded minion, updated and all is well now, (except Click to Teleport) which crashes the game
Typically there will be a few updates for the 12-24 hours following a patch, so it's a good idea to check the forums for new possible updates in the announcements.
grr crashing again every time i try running it :(
Going to piggyback on this thread. Grind mode doesn't seem to want to do fates. Noticed it when I tried to do some atma farming. Normal grinding at markers works. My min/max fate levels and WaitForComplete are set correctly.
do you have do fates enabled? try adding do fates only, if its already ticked try removing the tick.
Fates Only was enabled. If I untick it then it'll start grinding mobs and completely ignore fates even if there are fates up. If I re-enable Fates Only then it just sits there.

Edit: Double checked and it's not because of my blacklist or problems with the mesh. The fates don't work in any zone either.
mount? whats your mount settings?
Mount works fine, it even mounts up to go to grind mobs if Fates Only is disabled.

Company Chocobo, 50 range, enabled
Pages: 1 2