MMOMinion

Full Version: Game crashing on launch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, the bot crashes on launch for me. Any ideas on why? Here's a screenshot of the error:

[Image: txoXAWw.png]
yup i get this when i start reaching the max my computer can run.
My RAM isn't maxed though =( not even close
Im used to run x8 and now i get this error trying to attach even on 1 character on. :(
I get this error even if i launch the game with out the bot when im running lots of clients. This error isnt bot related. when you get this error try launching manually you will either instant crash after signing in or you get this error.
I'm getting the same problem as of today. Restarted the PC, and did a fresh install of the bot and it hasn't made any difference.
I got it once every 1-3h while running my Kaspersky Internet Security. Without I get it max once every 36h.
Gonna give you a quick heads up. This isn't just "if you run too many bots" - it isn't Minion related either.

Even tho it is a Windows error, so it can be ALOT of stuff going wrong as bad memory, a bad cpu, old drivers, hardware conflicts ect.

So what helped alot of people around me was increasing the Virtual Memory for Drivers, tho has been a thing on Windows XP, idk how to do this on 7 or 8 to be honest.

Do a MEMcheck as well. check if you got the latest DX, .net, graphics ect. Drivers, try checking your VRAM and check your CPU as well.
Report: Im also getting this Error but not same MEMcodes, this happened after i logged in manually and tried to attach bot. (bc the autologin was not working keeps crashing ff14@main screen) I guess minion hasnt been updated yet?
(12-18-2014, 01:52 PM)feroxs Wrote: [ -> ]I'm getting the same problem as of today. Restarted the PC, and did a fresh install of the bot and it hasn't made any difference.

because this is not a bot problem. I get this if i run the game clients even in isboxer with no bot attached once i get tomany launched. its a mem issue with your computer and the program. I can launch 24 bots on my computer fairly easy with no issues. but once i start to launch more then that i start getting this message. a fw times they will start and i can get up to 28 or 32 on one computer after 32 i get this EVERY time i launch the game. Doesnt matter if the bot is attached or not.