MMOMinion

Full Version: Keybinds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been seeing people make posts that they cannot change their shortcut keys (Ctrl+s to start, etc.). I have had no problem with mine. Every thread I have seen says you can't change them. This is wrong. Lua modules > shortcuts is where you can find it. I have been able to change start/stop and many other functions with this. I have most of my keybinds on my mouse and they don't interfere with the game. Just a heads up for anyone out there that was having trouble with this.
These are actually additional/optional keybinds. The original ones built-in to the bot will still activate always.
Ah ok. Makes sense why others are having trouble then. I set mine up on day 2 and never went back. Didn't even realize the default ones were still active since I never use em. Thanks for the heads up.
In contrast, many of us use the key combinations all of the time and would like a simple option to disable them.

For instance, you can CTRL+C to copy text - a basic function - without it bringing up some sort of MMOMINION log.
You can't CTRL+X to cut without it hiding your MMOMINION windows.

You can't use a lot of the in-game default keybinds because MMOMINION interferes with them.

And it's 'hard-coded' into the bot doesn't make sense. You guys make the program.
why would you use cntrl+C or x in game? The beauty of in game default keybinds is you can change them :)
CTRL+C and CTRL+X are and have been ever since Windows came out, the keyboard shortcut for copying/cutting text.
Since you cannot highlight text and right click > copy, you have to use CTRL+C or X. There's nothing you can do to change it and nothing to do with the game settings.

Want to go to that website someone just posted in FC chat? Highlight the URL and press CTRL+C to copy it.
Want to copy a section of a macro you just made without copying the entire macro, highlight the text and CTRL+C.
Want to copy that cool ASCII image someone just posted, like an emote flipping a table? CTRL+C my friend.

I just don't get what your guys' aversion to such a simple request is.
because its not a simple request. Its hardcoded in the c++ side of the bot. I guess you can always close the bot when your actually playing the game that you want to copy these things... and use the attach button when you want to use the bot.
CTRL+S is the biggest offender. So annoying.
yeah but what in game uses ctrl+s?
Its the function of using Ctrl while moving with WASD.

Most of the ctrl shortcuts with the bot are annoying especially with that bug where it thinks ctrl is pressed while I type in the chat.

Its my biggest gripe with the bot, really wish it were changeable or at least possible to disable somehow.
Pages: 1 2