MMOMinion

Full Version: Crafting and Auto-Repair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was doing some spam-crafting NQ 1 star items but it seems that auto-repairs don't particularly work while crafting: I came back 2 hours later and all my accessories were in the red while the rest of my gear were under 10% durability. Guessing the auto-repair feature isn't fast enough to repair in between crafts or is it because I was just in housing?

[Image: e0ea481a77.jpg]
it wont repair till you are at 10% its odd i havent tested crafting in a while to comment on this but ill point it out.
Set min cp.. if your cp drops below the cp level it will stop crafting and if it doesnt repair u wont craft..

If it does it will restart.
I think it has something to do with the restrictions placed when I'm on the crafting window, especially after a craft since I still have your tools out. I haven't really tested out that theory yet though.
it is suppose to repair while its crafting it may be the newer stuff isnt getting reconized or something i dont know. Devs are aware.