MMOMinion

Full Version: autodesynth api exist!?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well since i wanted to help the bottting community didnt even mention any payment in the post or offered to sell the solution of desynthing in duty etc to ppl here.But for some reason the forum master blocking the whole thread so other wont get notice to it:-D

then the question would be the developer holding back some possible api to profit themselves more?who knows:-D

anyway there are alot more option unlocked with combining script +ffxivbot

i.e

changing duty profile in middle of dungeon or autodesynth and alot more :-D

I have made some offer to developers but never get any answer or shit like its impossible(not much is impossible if u work on it)

an other question would be the developer hidding possible stuff back? or too lazy to make the bot working better more function etc?:-D

or just some small thing like repairing with items you buy from npc instead of gil could have be done with little work!

atleast i can send a package with wpe to repair with gil and an other package to repair with items!!

we regular user cant change that fact since the ffxiv.dat is not readable:-D

too less freedom on selftesting the function stuff

anyway let me hear ur opion on this stuff :-D
Autodesynth isnt in the API yet. It has to be RE'ed still along with some of the other new Functions.

there is a Addon that someone has that switches profiles when you are capped on tomes. So switching profiles does exisist. I think repairing with items needs to be RE'ed as well its just simpler to use gil to repair.

But none of this changes the fact that you are not allowed to sell anything on the website. you cannot offer to sell your mods or any other program you work on. You can how ever have a Donation link. So if you create something and want to share it with the community you can and you can add a donation link for people to donate for your time. You how ever cannont "Require" payment for something.
I think the fact was that mods overreacted since I couldn't find ANY mention of selling it in the thread either. He just told people to contact him through PM or skype if they wanted it as he didn't want the info open to anyone (which is his right as already many other people who have duty profiles/quest Profiles/ other addons do and only share them with people they talked about it before or explained it in length what to do etc.)

Never did he mention payment, selling stuff or otherwise (in this thread as well, dunno what exactly you are reading?)

Anyway I am interested in this stuff and if the developers/coders could be a bit more open about where they want the bot to go or things that are in planning/testing it would be much appreciated since it's less stuff to worry about and more stuff to invest in
he said he wanted to make money off it, didnt want to work for free.....
If he wants to be compensated for his time he can upload the .rar file and add a donation link. he just cannot require payment. Yes some people have mods/profiles they sell but they do not advertise it here they dont make a thread. and say "hey i got this cool thing, But im not gonna upload it here if you want it contact me" he is obv advertising it to be sold. If he has something he wishes to share, He needs to upload the file explain how it works in the OP and add a donation link if he wants to be copensated for his time.