MMOMinion

Full Version: Pvp frontlines
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to leave my computer on while minion constantly does front lines for me gaining pvp rank and soldiery and poetics sure would be nicer if I didn't have to be there lol
yup... thats what bots are for. just put it in pvp mode select your fronline mesh and hit start.
This is something I have not tried yet. I put my bot in the que the other night but after an hour in it I gave up. Anyone else notice massive ques for PVP?
solo pvp queues are horrible
I cant Find the frontline navmesh in my list is there a spot I need to DL it from
its in the forums yes in the navmesh area it doesnt come with the bot.
(12-19-2014, 01:54 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]its in the forums yes in the navmesh area it doesnt come with the bot.

could you please link the forum thread about frontline mesh? I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. Thanks.
yea the solo times suck.. i have 8 bots anyone tried a 8 man frontlines bot party?
(12-24-2014, 03:17 AM)aiyijd01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-19-2014, 01:54 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]its in the forums yes in the navmesh area it doesnt come with the bot.

could you please link the forum thread about frontline mesh? I tried to search for it but couldn't find it. Thanks.

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Frontlin...-w-Markers
thanks a lot CongratulateCutesmile