MMOMinion

Full Version: Skip Cutscenes / Dialog Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I have both Skip Cutscenes and Skip Dialogue ticked.

Skip Dialog works
Skip Cutscenes doesn't.

Any ideas?
untick them and tick them again. its a known bug but they do work.
Still nothing, no matter how many times i turn on and off.

Skip Dialogue working fine though so that's something :)
I find that skippable cutscenes don't skip and non-skippable do skip with the option ticked.
it cannot skip non skippable cutsecenes. and the bot doesnt skip ALL cust scenese it will only skip like zone cut scenese ones entering a dungeon. alot of quest cutscenese it will not skip even if you can hit esc and skip them.
(12-15-2014, 03:24 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]it cannot skip non skippable cutsecenes. and the bot doesnt skip ALL cust scenese it will only skip like zone cut scenese ones entering a dungeon. alot of quest cutscenese it will not skip even if you can hit esc and skip them.

Ah i see, ok that makes sense then, thanks for clearing that up.
It can skip the character creation cs.
i've never had it skip the opening cutscene
One thing i have noticed about the bots skip cut-scene option is that sometimes you can get stuck loading into a instance and also the chocobo stables cut-scenes cause the houses to disappear. The reason i believe is it is conflicting with the IN games skip cut-scene features. i just leave the bots skip SC off now as the games one works just as well and doesn't mess up choco stables cut-scene.

i have noticed though that the option gets turned on for duty mode no matter if i have it turned off for other modes. if possible id like a way to make it stay off for duty mode also but its really nothing but a minor annoyance and i have just got in the habit of turning it off when switching to duty mode.
its needed for duty. other wise all the timers for every profile would have to be adjusted. it does nothing for duty mode but speed up the run. you should have this enabled at all times for duty.
Pages: 1 2