MMOMinion

Full Version: FFXIV keys $10 on square website
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I noticed that square is selling copies of FFXIV for $10 on their site. Is it worth picking up as many as possible or can it often be found cheaper? As i'm relatively new to this one i'm not really sure what other deals are generally out there so I don't really have a comparison.

The only reason I ask is because i've been accustomed to burning through accounts in other MMO's, not sure how much I have to worry about that with FFXIV though as they don't seem very ban crazy.

**EDIT**

It looks like you can only order 1 key at a time but it doesn't seem to lock the credit card used for ordering. Just have to make multiple orders of one.

Warning, keys take hours to get emailed. The keys I have ordered took between 4-12 hours to receive.
10$ is pretty cheap
(12-15-2014, 03:37 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]10$ is pretty cheap

Tried to buy 20 of them but it wouldn't let me. 2 max per order.
2 per order is not bad as long as they dont lock the email/credit card etc.
It's 1 per order if you want to receiving the keys via email (instead of receiving physical copies).

I ordered 1 and it took them over 4 hours to process. I am not sure if they will accept multiple orders at the same time. I didn't try as I didn't want my order cancelled.
ya it took 2 hours to receive 1 code. I also put in 5 additional orders but havent received the codes yet, i'll report back if they go through.
Mine have taken hours also. It doesn't seem they are locking CC's as of yet though, I have ordered 3 keys so far. Just going to keep going, will report back if they start blocking me.

I wanted to buy the physical copies to resell for $20, 2 at a time isn't worth it with shipping though. Maybe I should try to call them up and see if they will sell me a case at $10 a piece Smile
Just to warn you guys. If they'll ban one account bought by a credit card, there is a high chance of loosing all the others account bought by the same card.
the Store isnt connected to the game its a 3rd party check out. i srsly doubt they compair the 2. I my self had 1 ban back with teleport gathering and all my accounts at the time were purchased from same CC from SE site. and only 1 account got banned.
my 5 other purchases went through and have received the keys. It took 12 hours to receive them so beware you will not get these in a timely manner. My payment method was paypal so i dont know if that will produce different results from anyone that uses a credit card
Pages: 1 2