MMOMinion

Full Version: Is it possible to script a fight?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I noticed with Ifrit HarD mode the following:

Starting the fight: (This works fine until his 1st Jump in the air, at which point it knocks everyone to the floor inside the ring causing a wipe)

} -- multiRefObjects
local obj1 = {
["Encounters"] = {
[1] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 25;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_duty_kill_task.Create";
["waitTime"] = 3000;
["doKill"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = 20;
["x"] = 35;
["h"] = -1.75;
["z"] = 0.65;
};
};
["bossIDs"] = "1185;";
};

I found that if i used the teleport function "Quick Load" of these co-ordinates, all the bots would return to their safe position and continue the fight but i have to do this manually when they are knocked to the floor.

Also...

At about 35% health, Ifrit gets confused and sits in the middle of the ring out of range and does NOTHING at all for the rest of the timer.

By using teleport to a new location above his head in the centre of the ring, you finish him off easily as he does no skills and seems totally bugged out.

My question is how can you script this so it does it automatically?
ifrit doesnt jump so there is nothing to drop you to the floor. try my ifrit hm profile it works fine
(12-15-2014, 07:19 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]ifrit doesnt jump so there is nothing to drop you to the floor. try my ifrit hm profile it works fine

He does jump / disappear when the 4 ifrits comes to do their aoe across the screen.
None of the ifrit scripts work for me, when he does this move all the 8 blm's fall to the floor in the ring.

Ive tried all the various ifrit scripts on here and all of them my characters wipe on.
then you havent tried mine. i just used it and completed the dungeon 5 times fine. his charges dont make you fall to the ground though. like titans does.

here is my profile give it a go. I'm sure it will work for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/arzrtx3qy322y5....info?dl=0
(12-15-2014, 07:55 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]then you havent tried mine. i just used it and completed the dungeon 5 times fine. his charges dont make you fall to the ground though. like titans does.

here is my profile give it a go. I'm sure it will work for you.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/arzrtx3qy322y5....info?dl=0

Definately working better, but still getting wiped.
Initially Ifrit is teleports to my characters but doesnt hurt them, then at about 60% health he then starts hurting them but they survive the first onslaught,

At 50% he goes ot the center of the arena, the bots relocate above him and all is fine for a while, but he then starts hitting them alot with various attacks as he spams them, and they all die.

Maybe i need to be better geared before i try this, new 50s on i50 ish seems not to be working for it. They don't nuke him down fast enough and he kicks their asses.