MMOMinion

Full Version: Long reserving instance times?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Any one who is running WP getting extremely long reserving times at the moment?
Tends to happen pretty frequently, up to a minute or more at times.
yup thats SE releated to many people queueing for that server
Just found it odd. Was waiting 3-4 minutes per run. I've never seen queues that long. Ended switching to levelinh where there were no queues.
(12-16-2014, 02:59 PM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]Just found it odd. Was waiting 3-4 minutes per run. I've never seen queues that long. Ended switching to levelinh where there were no queues.

On tuesdays, when the tomestone limit resets, people spam dungeons
this is more due to the fact that RMTs/botters are gil farming in huge numbers. Has nothing to do with people farming tombstones. WP is the only zone being abused like this.
(12-18-2014, 07:36 PM)Farroh Wrote: [ -> ]this is more due to the fact that RMTs/botters are gil farming in huge numbers. Has nothing to do with people farming tombstones. WP is the only zone being abused like this.

yeah pretty much the duty server for WP is over loaded.
Been trying to queue up AV for the past hour with my group of 4. Every time it brings up duty finder and times out after about 2 minutes of waiting. All other instances are working for me though. Really annoying
AV is getting prety hammered right now by people farming the key item for the new relic quest. With some people claiming to go 1/40+, the load must be pretty harsh too. Stone vigil and Dzemel too, but those seem to be more forgiving.
Is it better to set my reset timer to 10 minutes or better to have it keep retrying every minute or two?

How does the duty finder actually work when you are queing with a party? Is it a true ordered queue that we get put into or just kind of a random lottery to get into the instance?
Pages: 1 2