MMOMinion

Full Version: Feature Request / Flying WASD (Not Teleport)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

ANother bot i have used in the past "FFXIVNinja" had a great feature called flyhack. It set the Z value using two hotkeys (up/down) and you could run around at that height.

Could this be added to minion?
for lot of work for little reward. just use the TP and use the up down left right. you can set hotkeys for this i think as well.
Wouldn't it just be a case of setting a few variables and tickbox?

1 variable to increase Z height by 'X amount
1 variable to decrease Z Height by 'X' amount
1 tickbox to turn on/off the flyhack and reset your Z to normal

I guess it would need a sort of check to make sure that the Z height does not reset , but stays at the set height?

Anyways, just an idea. The Teleport Control is just a bit clumsy that's all.
(12-20-2014, 05:48 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it just be a case of setting a few variables and tickbox?

I guess it would need a sort of check to make sure that the Z height does not reset , but stays at the set height?

if thtas the case have at it. I think a fly hack module was tried in the past and didnt work. kinda late to the party.
(12-21-2014, 04:36 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2014, 05:48 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't it just be a case of setting a few variables and tickbox?

if thtas the case have at it. I think a fly hack module was tried in the past and didnt work. kinda late to the party.

Understood, thanks ThumbsUp
(12-20-2014, 03:28 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]for lot of work for little reward. just use the TP and use the up down left right. you can set hotkeys for this i think as well.

I'm curious, how exactly do you do this with the up/down/left/right keyboard keys? I only know of the "Click to Teleport" way of teleporting manually with clicks.
I also have not seen any such interface / options for binding keys to the teleport functions, where are they please?
[Image: JjgKgIt.png] port buttons.
They seem to work with the "port to" (Cursor/Target), but i cant seem to be able to bind for example "T" to Teleport Forward 10m, "G" to teleport back 10m, "F" left 10m, "H" right 10m.
Sorry if im just being dumb. ( I can set a key combo to teleport to cursor/target though)
I'm going to chime in here and say that you can't fly-hack in the way you're expecting to right now. The Teleporter module would have to modified to support this type of behavior, and even then it would mostly likely not work the same way as ninja. They are hooking/trapping the keybinds exclusively into their bot, so they aren't sent to the game at all. Minion doesn't do this, any keybinds are sent to both the client and the bot, so it probably wouldn't look like "flying".
Pages: 1 2