MMOMinion

Full Version: Final Coil. Minnionable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone try this yet? Is it possible?
I've been playing about with T10 and it's annoying.
I'm trying to give this a go since I've found a 'safe' spot to avoid one of the moves but it's tough going at the moment. If someone could teach me how to use avoidpos I could try using that and then try to make progress in the profile.

I get with avoidpos that you use cords as per one of the profiles I looked at but what I don't understand is how it dodges moves. Does it dodge all moves as soon as it sees a cast bar or only those with a certain ID? If it's with an ID how do I find out the ID of moves?
Have you looked at the Halatali HM or Quarn HM duties and seen what they are doing to avoid those attacks? Might be a good starting point.
Yeah, I have. Since the building a duty profile guide hasn't been updated with avoidpos I took a look at one of them and know the command and that it needs coords I'm just not sure on the dodgeing thing. I've taken a quick look at target info under DEV and see there is a castingID so I'm going to assume that's how I get the ID of the moves the boss uses. Pretty much at this point all I need is for clarification on if avoidpos dodges all moves by the target boss or only those you put an ID in for and if ID is needed where to put it.
the bot dodges only CHANNELING IDs no CAST IDs so "instant" casts/attacks ar not avoidable.
so you need the channelingids in the Dev/target monitor. and the bot avoid this attacks with the avoidpos.

["avoid"] = "xxxx;xxxx"; <- here are the avoid IDs
and
["avoidpos"] = {
["x"] = xxxxxxx;
["y"] = xxx;
["z"] = -xxx;
["h"] = xxx;
}; <- here the avoid pos.

the bot avoid all those attacks
I have been testing out a few things in coil myself and i do believe that 10 + 11 can possibly be minioned, if not afk'able atleast manually minioned.

the avoid task is pretty easy once you know what to do.
["avoid"] = ????; (this is what castID you want to avoid, you can find the ID from dev under target at the bottom under ChannelingID)

["avoidTime"] = ???; (this is the length of time you want it to stay at the avoidPOS)

and of course the actual avoid pos (put this above the general pos task)
["avoidpos"] = {
["y"] = ???;
["x"] = ???;
["z"] = ???;
["h"] = ???;
};

this is what i know, GL with your tests and if you need anymore help with the profile or anything hit me up here.
Alright. Thanks for that you two. I'll give it a whirl and report back if I'm able to put any kind of T10/T11 profile together. I've got a few things to try in mind; Two groups of 4 and 8 separate profiles. The main issue with T10 is the adds so a more normal party in a similar style to the recent Levi EX profile might be required. I'll post back with my findings after a few days if I can get anything worthwhile.
not afk since its not in duty. and i wouldnt do it unless you want to get banned
T10 is bad.
the "Tankhit" Critical-Rip
can avoid but is tricky

the random debuff what need Stoneskin Prey
we need a specific WMH skillprofil to detect debuff and cast Stoneskin

Wild Charge (forget the ID) this is the bullshit attack.
when you avoid the blue bubble above your head by TP outside the boss skip this and gains a dmg stack.
when you stay in the area you and all around you get a infinity Stun.
Only the effect from Wild Charge break this.
so you need to manage TP this char to the end of the Circle and TP 3+ "Tank" between Boss and him. but this with "Heat Lightning" is not doable.
T10 with 10 ppl ok but with <7 not rly ^^

T11 is the Tank Stun and swap the break point. when you avoid this the boss gains 2 or 1 dmg stack. and the Ice/water + Fire mechanic not rly doable.

12-13 no infos. i need a ID ^^
Pages: 1 2