MMOMinion

Full Version: Easiest way 1-50: Just a recap.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so quick question. Ive been doing alot of reading on the forums and want to make sure I'm getting this straight. The fastest way to go from 1-50 is to do 1-15 questing, then 15-50 duty, correct?

So it's as simple as running these two scripts back to back?

Also, for the 1-15 quest script, do I need to start a new character? or will it pick up from where I left off
for the duty you need 4 bots
yes that is correct, that is the fastest way to 50.
1-15 quest profile
15-50 from duty profile ( but for this you must have 4 bots to run, either all 4 of your own, or yours + 3 other friends, running the same files)

and no, you do not need to start a new character to do 1-15, the bot will auto detect on what step of the story it is on.
(12-23-2014, 02:12 AM)Suarez Wrote: [ -> ]yes that is correct, that is the fastest way to 50.
1-15 quest profile
15-50 from duty profile ( but for this you must have 4 bots to run, either all 4 of your own, or yours + 3 other friends, running the same files)

and no, you do not need to start a new character to do 1-15, the bot will auto detect on what step of the story it is on.

So for 4 bots do I need 4 different FFXIV accounts?
yup
Damn, what would be the simplest way to get to 1-50 then? I thought it would be much more simple before purchasing it ><

Would I just have to load up a mesh, take my bot to an area, and have him grind?
just fate grind. can use the task manager to switch zones at specific levels.
(12-24-2014, 08:30 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]just fate grind. can use the task manager to switch zones at specific levels.

Task manager?
Might want to read the whole thread, but this will get you started

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Release-...1#pid84721