MMOMinion

Full Version: Chocobo Training
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can anyone help me, I'm trying to make a auto choco trainer trying to trick my character into thinking its part of an existing quest but it doesn't seem to be working. Does anyone have a solution for this? I have a friend who's taking a break from game and I'd like to be able to park my character and train both our chocobos in the stable.

Thanks in advance for your input!
since right now the questhelper uses questid's this would be less then programmable. in fact the only solution I see is a mouse/keyboard recorder who then just does whatever u did in xy time xy times.
Thanks for your reply, I think i'll as in the new taskmanger module if it would be possible using that tool.
(12-23-2014, 01:29 PM)Shaneea Wrote: [ -> ]since right now the questhelper uses questid's this would be less then programmable. in fact the only solution I see is a mouse/keyboard recorder who then just does whatever u did in xy time xy times.

You can make a quest profile for a lvl 1 quest you will never ever complete and make all the interact points to complete the chocobo training tho.

it would hopefully time out and start over again and should keep doing the quest never "completing".

Theory only tho.
I will give it a try in a minute and see if I can get anything to work.

Even if it works. People are going to need to manually update the coords and map IDs for their stables.
(12-24-2014, 04:20 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]I will give it a try in a minute and see if I can get anything to work.

Even if it works. People are going to need to manually update the coords and map IDs for their stables.

and quest ID
I do not think it will be possible unless there is an inbuilt function such as sendKeys. If we can send numeric pad '0' four times, then an 'Esc'. Set timeout to 60 minutes it could be done.

If you place the chocobo food into item 1 in inventory you will just click all the way though.
(12-24-2014, 05:05 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]I do not think it will be possible unless there is an inbuilt function such as sendKeys. If we can send numeric pad '0' four times, then an 'Esc'. Set timeout to 60 minutes it could be done.

If you place the chocobo food into item 1 in inventory you will just click all the way though.

What is the issue that gets stuck?

you can intercat with menus and use item turn ins so should be able to do it.
Screenshots incoming.

This is my main issue:
I am not sure how we navigate menus using the functions currently in quest.

[attachment=2624]
[attachment=2625]

After this menu you are prompted to select and item and confirm, which I would use:
["itemturnin"] = true;
["itemturninid"] = {
[1] = whatever;
};

ohhhh.... conversationindex
(12-24-2014, 05:10 AM)kitanoi Wrote: [ -> ]Screenshots incoming.

This is my main issue:
I am not sure how we navigate menus using the functions currently in quest.

After this menu you are prompted to select and item and confirm, which I would use:
["itemturnin"] = true;
["itemturninid"] = {
[1] = whatever;
};

ohhhh.... conversationindex

["conversationindex"] = 1;

for the 2nd convo index dont have a target specifid or it may not work.

it freezes in cut sceens but may be ok at stables
Pages: 1 2