MMOMinion

Full Version: Random 4 window crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, whether i run 4 windows of just the game or i run it in ISboxer, after about 10minutes or so one of the windows will randomly close. not sure whats causing the issue. i run the GUI launcher and it doesnt say any kind of error... i run three accounts and no problem... if you have any insight t would bve appreciated..

this is the log readout from a short period of time.. only two bots running in the gui but i have 2 others manually attached using isboxer. only the GUI crashes at this point...
you shouldnt be having the gui_launcher launch isboxer. you should launch isboxer character set. then once fully logged in use the attach bot button from the gui_launcher.
yeah i did that, still get the fourth window crash. its something with having four windows running that my computer just drops one no matter what i use to load it up. even no bot running on any window it will crash one of them.
PC probably cant handle 4 then. check ram usage and cpu usage when you have games open. I dont actually use ISboxer anymore. its really not needed with the bot removing the game limit and you can limit fps and such in game. plus you lose out on the relaunch feature of Gui_launcher.
16 gigs of ram amd 8 core processor nvidia 760gtx usage is only at 30-35%...
Guy delete that char name. these forums are absolutely open for anyone and when WE can see your char name other can too....
(12-25-2014, 09:33 PM)Hoshorboy Wrote: [ -> ]16 gigs of ram amd 8 core processor nvidia 760gtx usage is only at 30-35%...

so do you

Launch bot 1
launch bot 2
launch bot 3
launch bot 4
bot 2 crashes
launch bot 2
bot 4 crashes?

or anything similar to that?