MMOMinion

Full Version: The impossible duty?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Leviathan HM or EX.

Anyone got it to work yet? ive tried everything i can think of and die every time :D
well ramuh ex is kinda impossible as well.

Levi ex was said to be possible with 2 tanks 2 whm and 4 DDs but since I hadnt gotten any coords couldnt look over it.
If we had enough people on one server who could code it might be possible.
Ramuh is definitely possible for AFK with 1 healer, 7 dps with the enrage method. We had the healer spam cast during the enrage period to build up insane amounts of hate, so they hold it the entire post enrage phase.

I took some notes while doing some fact finding, so hopefully this can help.

Safe Spot for enrage - 2.13 | -105.27 | 16.56 | -3.01
DPS coordinate post enrage - 3.11 54.70 15.19 -2.98
Healer coordinate - ?

Random cast id's

Thunderstorm - 2286
Chaotic Strike - 2290
I'd love profiles for these too, now that I'm running 8. Hope something comes along, I'd gladly kick in a couple bucks.
(12-28-2014, 12:43 AM)Miter Wrote: [ -> ]Ramuh is definitely possible for AFK with 1 healer, 7 dps with the enrage method. We had the healer spam cast during the enrage period to build up insane amounts of hate, so they hold it the entire post enrage phase.

I took some notes while doing some fact finding, so hopefully this can help.

Safe Spot for enrage - 2.13 | -105.27 | 16.56 | -3.01
DPS coordinate post enrage - 3.11 54.70 15.19 -2.98
Healer coordinate - ?

Random cast id's

Thunderstorm - 2286
Chaotic Strike - 2290

To be more specific with this, if the dps all spread out around him after enrage, he only targets 1 person with his aoe/ranged attack. Making it retarded easy to just load in, WP to safe spot, wait 12 minutes, Port back in assist mode and spam heal 1 character while 7 dps burn him down. I've been working on writing this to a profile for a while. Though some friends have other ideas on how to do Ramuh EX as well.

All I can tell you is, it's being worked on.
Sounds great, looking forward to seeing progress on this ^^ Congratulate
I tried this a few days ago with the coords posted in this thread and it worked.
(01-05-2015, 11:46 PM)imabothonest Wrote: [ -> ]I tried this a few days ago with the coords posted in this thread and it worked.

I didn't have such luck myself but I'm sure it's an issue from my end : ) Now we just need someone to put it together and make it afkable!
i'm working on it atm
(01-06-2015, 03:01 AM)Kyle Wrote: [ -> ]i'm working on it atm

Thank you!
Pages: 1 2