MMOMinion

Full Version: need guide for up fish
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi all,

I need your help for up fisher.

Actually i use the bot, but after moment, they don't have fish on the point. So the bot try to get fish but i don't can. So i need help for the bot change point in solo.

THX have agood day
its just like gathering. you set a marker at one location and you set a timer fish there for specific time then move to a different marker far away. fish there for a time then it will go back to first marker.
Also having issues with fishing. Mooch no longer working and yes it is turned on in settings. also, bot no longer runs between markers while fish. does for mining though.
do you have fishing markers in marker list and set timers ?
yes. using the default markers and timers that came with it
Default? I think you shoukd up date your mesh. I do not think any markers come default anymore. You possibly should drop ne markers manually add them bith to marker list and set the timers and other fields
(01-01-2015, 02:12 AM)Beciant Wrote: [ -> ]Also having issues with fishing. Mooch no longer working and yes it is turned on in settings. also, bot no longer runs between markers while fish. does for mining though.

I've noticed that Mooch also needs to be turned on at MARKER level to work aswell as in Fishing panel.
(01-07-2015, 03:43 AM)Digitalrecline Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that Mooch also needs to be turned on at MARKER level to work aswell as in Fishing panel.

I've tested this a few times and it seems as long as the marker has mooch enabled, it doesn't matter if you enable or not mooch in settings, it will always mooch.

On the other hand, if you have mooch enabled in settings but not in the marker, it won't mooch.

(01-01-2015, 02:12 AM)Beciant Wrote: [ -> ]Also having issues with fishing. Mooch no longer working and yes it is turned on in settings. also, bot no longer runs between markers while fish. does for mining though.

Check to see that in your MarkerManager window, that you have under your MarkerList, all the markers you wish to fish in.

Note that Marker Mode must be set to Marker List as this will go through your entire list of markers under MarkerList in a loop.

If your Marker Mode is set to Single Marker, it will only do the marker set in Marker Name.

If your Marker Mode is set to Random Marker, it will randomly go to your markers set under MarkerList.

You can read more about this in the main tutorial of markers, here's the link:

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Tutorial...it-markers

ThumbsUp
(01-17-2015, 11:48 PM)saikai90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-07-2015, 03:43 AM)Digitalrecline Wrote: [ -> ]I've noticed that Mooch also needs to be turned on at MARKER level to work aswell as in Fishing panel.

I've tested this a few times and it seems as long as the marker has mooch enabled, it doesn't matter if you enable or not mooch in settings, it will always mooch.

On the other hand, if you have mooch enabled in settings but not in the marker, it won't mooch.

Check to see that in your MarkerManager window, that you have under your MarkerList, all the markers you wish to fish in.

Note that Marker Mode must be set to Marker List as this will go through your entire list of markers under MarkerList in a loop.

If your Marker Mode is set to Single Marker, it will only do the marker set in Marker Name.

If your Marker Mode is set to Random Marker, it will randomly go to your markers set under MarkerList.

ThumbsUp

I am trying to get mooch working also. When the bot is in fish mode it does not even have a tick box for mooch that I can find until you actually set up a marker. I have mooch enabled and i have the moochable fish set to skyworm. the bot will fish the skyworm but will not mooch it.
(01-17-2016, 10:04 PM)Reents Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2015, 11:48 PM)saikai90 Wrote: [ -> ]

ThumbsUp

I am trying to get mooch working also. When the bot is in fish mode it does not even have a tick box for mooch that I can find until you actually set up a marker. I have mooch enabled and i have the moochable fish set to skyworm. the bot will fish the skyworm but will not mooch it.

Works 100% for me.
[Image: 690bfaa9ab.jpg]
Pages: 1 2