MMOMinion

Full Version: Free companies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has there been a consensus on whether it's better to make your own free company, or put characters in a random zerg free company? In past MMO's I have found that my RMT characters got banned less frequently while being involved with giant zerg guilds and actually doing interguild trading on top of auctionhouse etc.

I was thinking about doing a combination but not sure if it's worth the effort. Basically, I am planning on putting my bot farmers in their own free company so they can afk all they want. Then I would place the characters I manually control for RMT, trade board, gil/item laundering etc into giant zerg free companies.

By placing the latter into actual huge free companies I imagine this would help to "legitimize" them a bit in the eyes of Square, especially if I run raids on them once in a while etc. Considering these companies already have HUGE amounts of gil getting moved through them daily, am I correct in assuming it would help me fly under the radar with my activities a bit?
being in a zerg style free company you run the risk of them seeing you playing all the time and doing the same dungeon all the time. Ive been running 32 bots + since launch in private FC's and not had any bans.

The key you need to watch out for is not grouping up your bots in same location. dont send them all to Rev toll to spend tomes at same time. one at a time. Dont drop your gil off in the FC bank all at the same time. Do it one at a time. Make sure that you ahve /busy on once your in the inn this way no one can send you a friend request and see that you are leaving the inn in to what dungeon every 40 seconds. place your bots in differen inns. also dont teleport quest. if you are teleporting around a bunch in open world your gonna get banned. You have to protect your self from these white knights that search for players. so to recap.

1: dont group your bots up in 1 one lcation when spending tomes , selling off inventory, or dropping off gil. Do it 1 bot at a time.

2: while in the inn put the busy tag on so you cannot get a friend request sent to you, so white knights cant track your movments in and out of dungeons.

3: put your bots in different inns.

4: dont teleport in open world.