MMOMinion

Full Version: WHM Fate bot - Spells interrupts bcof follow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I'm running a WHM that's dealing damage and healing but when it engages monsters it kinda takes a hundred babysteps while trying to cast. (Not standing in AOE or anything, it's the beginning of each fight)
Also, it's following the mobs very closely which interrupts spellcasting if the "tank" moves and the bot just follows in the middle of a heal or any other spell.
Can it somehow just stand in the area without following the mobs at all?

Running a clean install and it did no difference but I want to see if it's the same on beta client but I cannot target the login window on beta for my key and password.
Read something about EnhancedAssist but it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Regards Cutesmile
enhanced assist is closed. its been put in to the bot. there is no beta, there is no enhanced assist anymore also if you have the Task manager mod installed remove it as well. "if hte tank moves and the bot just follows" are you on party grind? if so Thats why thats exactly what party grind is ment for.
(12-28-2014, 07:31 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]enhanced assist is closed. its been put in to the bot. there is no beta, there is no enhanced assist anymore also if you have the Task manager mod installed remove it as well. "if hte tank moves and the bot just follows" are you on party grind? if so Thats why thats exactly what party grind is ment for.

Meh thought I mentioned all details... Im using Grind for Fates and the follow function puts me right next to the mob which has cost my life several times aswell because of AoE.
Anyways, is there somewhere I can in crease the distance so i stand out of Aoe and dont run around like an obvious bot all the time? :)
Found the solution, every skill were set to max range 3 which i guess is a typo for 30 so now it isn't standing on all the mobs.
Its not that way by default
(12-28-2014, 10:18 PM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]Its not that way by default

Yes it is. Just did a reinstall again and it said 3 in max distance. Obviously a bug since when you try to write in some fields of the skill manager extra zeros pop up and sometimes the values doesn't even save.
Don't get me wrong, I'm very satisfied with this bot so this is not even a problem but I want my heals to land on my chocobo..
It's just a default value, I wouldn't really say it's a bug, just being a bit lazy I suppose, maybe I'll look at it in a future update.
(12-29-2014, 05:32 AM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]It's just a default value, I wouldn't really say it's a bug, just being a bit lazy I suppose, maybe I'll look at it in a future update.

Thought it was a typo :) now that you're here, can you tell me if it's even possible for the bot to heal my chocobo? I have tried everything and read the guides on skillmanager etc

Cheers for the best bot so far tho!
You have to make sure you have the "Include NPC" box checked on your healing skills that heal Party.