MMOMinion

Full Version: Atma Grinding / FATE grinding not working on all 8 bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont understand whats going on, I have all the settings right from what i can tell and all 8 bots teleport to an area and just sit there ignoring ALL FATES.
(12-29-2014, 01:06 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand whats going on, I have all the settings right from what i can tell and all 8 bots teleport to an area and just sit there ignoring ALL FATES.

do you have the task manager ui up?

remove the ui and reload the lua's
(12-29-2014, 01:10 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2014, 01:06 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand whats going on, I have all the settings right from what i can tell and all 8 bots teleport to an area and just sit there ignoring ALL FATES.

No but it appears TM was the issue, after removing it from the FFXIV Minion\LuaMods folder the FATE grinding started working.

I love TM so much...
Is there a workaround to have them not conflict? Aside from removing the TM folder each time i want to grind fates/atmas?

p.s thanks for all your hard work around here with scripts etc ^^
(12-29-2014, 01:19 PM)Kaeyt Sith Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-29-2014, 01:10 PM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]

No but it appears TM was the issue, after removing it from the FFXIV Minion\LuaMods folder the FATE grinding started working.

I love TM so much...
Is there a workaround to have them not conflict? Aside from removing the TM folder each time i want to grind fates/atmas?

p.s thanks for all your hard work around here with scripts etc ^^

the incoming version has most of it worked out but not perfect as yet