MMOMinion

Full Version: Immune pulses exceeded maximum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have bee using the following profile for a while:

http://www.mmominion.com/Thread-Duty-Com...8#pid83138

and every once in a while, while fighting the last boss, and getting stunned by lunar cry a few times, the bot just stops attacking. The only error in the console is the following:
"Immune pulses reached 81, which exceeds the max of 80"

I've found the line in ffxiv_duty_tasks.lua to increase this value, but was wondering if this would break anything else by changing it?

Going to try a different duty profile too , but just wondered if this change would work, and if the "newinst.immuneMax = 80" setting was present in other .lua files that i would need to change??
You can also add a
Code:
["noImmune"] = true;
to any encounter where you don't want immune calculations to happen.
I ended up bumping the value to 120 and the issue went away. I'll keep in mind adding it to specific profiles. if it becomes an issue, or on the next bot update, which im sure will overwrite this change.

Thanks!
80 was sort of a guess value (it was originally built for Titan), so I may need to allow users to explicitly override.
Sweet! As long as there is an easy workaround, it shouldn't be necessary, but you know best ^^

I should really pick up some lua programming. 6 years at an office job has dulled my programming skills
(12-30-2014, 03:58 PM)Ace Wrote: [ -> ]You can also add a
Code:
["noImmune"] = true;
to any encounter where you don't want immune calculations to happen.

hah, i wish i knew about this when making the stonevigil HM profile.

new to this stuff so just dont know what task's you can do and what you cant, is there anyway/anyplace you can make/see a list of things we can put in the profiles?