MMOMinion

Full Version: [Possible bug] Spam use_Potion after death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, this one has been happening to me for quite a while now, but possibly today I might've nailed it down.
In Settings there is field [Potion HP] which uses a potion if your HP goes below specified threshold.
For a long time, sometimes when I died bot would try to spam some ability with error message 'bla bla can't use it', but I couldn't figure out which ability it could be. I use bot in Assist mode only.

Is the following scenario possible:
1) Get frozen by mechanic, for example Terror in Ramuch, or Frozen by Fenrir in Snowcloak
2) Get 1 killed whilst being frozen and unable to act
3) You are dead
4) HP threshold to use potion got triggered whilst you were unable to perform any action (ie use potion), then you die and are still unable to perform any action, but the bot is still trying to use the potion.

I usually put all thresholds in that section to 0 as I don't like bot using ethers or potions without my consent, but from time to time my settings file gets deleted and after I put my licence key and password after attaching, those fields get reverted to default values.

I'll try to reproduce, but I have no reason to fight Ramuh and failing mechanics in Fenrir on purpose gonna get me frowned upon, so it might not be soon.