MMOMinion

Full Version: WP full farm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya guys, had a quick question.

Looking for a WP farm that does all the mobs in there. Want to try to spirit bond since i have 4 accounts i can run.

The one i have is a split, so team a b c d. the problem is, it goes in, kills the first set of mobs, then goes out. While this may be ideal for some, the que times are bad, like 4-5min each due to zodiac...

If there is a complete version that kills just mobs, or mobs and bosses, whatever, just more than the first set of mobs.

Cant spiritbond lvl 48 gear in higher dungeons as well.
I would like to motivate you to learn and try it on your own.
Just look at your 'short' profile and continue the steps what you see.

Check which groups you pull together, and kill them in AoE.
The first time you need a few hours, but you will get faster :)

It's better for the future to be able to create them, like be able to learn to fish instead just getting the fish. ^^
Also: find 4 likeminded individuals and do coil turn 4 with i70 crafted gear and those spirit bind in 5 runs.
(12-31-2014, 08:07 PM)AzRed Wrote: [ -> ]Also: find 4 likeminded individuals and do coil turn 4 with i70 crafted gear and those spirit bind in 5 runs.

You will need 8 players for T4 though~
(01-03-2015, 10:25 AM)XenoJin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-31-2014, 08:07 PM)AzRed Wrote: [ -> ]Also: find 4 likeminded individuals and do coil turn 4 with i70 crafted gear and those spirit bind in 5 runs.

You will need 8 players for T4 though~

grated the OP already has 4 bots of his own...