MMOMinion

Full Version: Chimera and Hydra for 8 bots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there, I tried searching around but couldn't find a profile for Chimera and Hydra, does anyone have these? Thanks!
Hello,
Here's something I threw together yesterday. It's not and AFK profile. Here's how it works:
1) Set 7 bots in Duty Mode with the profiles below
2) Set Party leader to Assist mode and enter the dungeon through duty finder
3) teleport to middle of the room in air above with your pt leader manually and 7 others will follow and assist killing chimera/hydra once you target it.

Click Here to Download
(12-31-2014, 08:57 PM)onplanetmars Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
Here's something I threw together yesterday. It's not and AFK profile. Here's how it works:
3) teleport to middle of the room in air above with your pt leader manually and 7 others will follow and assist killing chimera/hydra once you target it.

Click Here to Download

Do you want some help making it afkable?
I wasn't going to put any more effort into it since you only need to do it once for relic quests. If you'd like to edit it and give it to Latty to be added to Duty Complete list I'm sure the community would find it useful.
Will have a look after work.

Thanks
(12-31-2014, 08:57 PM)onplanetmars Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Click Here to Download

Thanks very much! I've been fiddling with trying to use the Teleport tool but I'm not really sure how to TP up above him like that.
I believe one of the headers is move.
Open it up and you will see up down left right forward and back.

There is a figure to set how far to move at a time.

I find 5 is a good number to start.
ThumbsUp

I'm was working on a castrum meridianum right now. Have it coded past 2nd boss and then got fatigued.

I was thinking it might be possible to split into 7 profiles for the final fight. Here's what I've been thinking.

4 profiles for each cannon
2 profiles for load cannon
1 profile in center to trigger fires by applying a debuff to boss

then adding the cannon fire to a skill profile for the 4 ground targeting boss & have fire be triggered by a debuff on the boss or a % HP.

Do you think that would work?
(12-31-2014, 09:22 PM)onplanetmars Wrote: [ -> ]ThumbsUp

I'm was working on a castrum meridianum right now. Have it coded past 2nd boss and then got fatigued.

I was thinking it might be possible to split into 7 profiles for the final fight. Here's what I've been thinking.

then adding the cannon fire to a skill profile for the 4 ground targeting boss & have fire be triggered by a debuff on the boss or a % HP.

Oh crud, great point, going to have to get the new 4 guys through Cas, Prae, Etc.. Doh...
(12-31-2014, 09:22 PM)onplanetmars Wrote: [ -> ]ThumbsUp

Would need to test the cannon skill as the cannons in a diff dungeon dont work properly.

How long would it take to just dps it?
Pages: 1 2