MMOMinion

Full Version: PVP Priority
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been fairly active in Frontlines lately and unfortunately the kill priority settings are not working properly.

http://puu.sh/dKCdg/f9da3afb13.png

Despite having healer and sleeper set as the first two targets, if they are present and within range of attack, the bot will randomly attack another type of player instead. As a result it drags things out longer than necessary and looks odd to others participating.

I've tried reloading the modules, reloading minion as well as a new installation of minion but to no avail.
it has been said numerous times in multiple threads that priority's does not work for frontlines only wolves den. hopefully when the Dev's have some time they can improve the pvp mode for frontlines.

SE is going to change the way frontlines works soon also so this mode prob will not work once they do that in 2.5 patch.
Using the priorities in Frontlines as a bot, actually looks quite a bit worse, which is why they're ignored.
I originally had the bot using them, but inevitably what happens is that a healer and a band of 2 other people will attack the bot, and the bot spends the entire time trying to attack the healer, who is just slowly kiting the bot away, while his 2 nearby friends pummel the bot.

Regardless, there won't be any work done on Frontlines behaviors until SE can unfuck the queue times.
Makes sense. Thank you for taking the time to write out the reasoning Ace