MMOMinion

Full Version: Default hotkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, is there a way to disable the default hotkeys (for example, ctrl+s to enable/disable bot)? I use minion for FCoB sometimes on assist because I'm lazy and I've found that it occasionally reads non modifier key strokes as ctrl+ for some reason, which ultimately causes the bot to shut off since I use WASD as movement.

I've set up new hotkeys under the shortcuts settings but this doesn't seem to do anything for the default binds.
I would ask the same, its realy anyoing when i jump an dungeon and the Minion is on without Bot enabled and then it turns on or off when i use ctrl s.

would be rly helpfull if you can disable shortcuts.

Thx
Prepare to have a mod/admin come and tell you to change your keybinds and lock this thread and tell you how useless a keybind change feature is, even though it has been one of the most requested features.

"It's hard coded" "can't be changed" or something like that :^)
Unfortunately he's right. I asked about this 7 months ago and was told that they wouldn't waste resources on a request from one person whom it mildly inconvenienced. Low and behold, ever since then, more and more people started asking about it, but it keeps getting shot down.
(01-01-2015, 02:49 PM)9874126 Wrote: [ -> ]Prepare to have a mod/admin come and tell you to change your keybinds and lock this thread and tell you how useless a keybind change feature is, even though it has been one of the most requested features.

"It's hard coded" "can't be changed" or something like that :^)

i defently will not change my keybinds for the minion , i use the same keybinds over years.

EDIT : Ok for me it works to reasingn the shortcuts in the Shortcut Manager.

EDIT 2 : Sad you can set in the shortcut manager an combination, but still ctrl s is active :(
What reasons are people pressing Ctrl+s other than to start or shut down the bot? Isn't S a movement key? So why would you keybind anything to it?... I personally use assist mode everyday, specially for fcob and I had never had a problem with it starting or shutting down by some missed key presses.
Its great if you hade never a problem with it, other people have.

And i use ctrl on my mouse for ctrl 1-9 and also alt 1-9 on another button.

And yes i am not bound ctrl s directly to an command, but infights sometimes i use my control 1-9 and also move backwars with s, and then the bot is enable or disabling.

EDIT : Iam using now another key for backward, but in my opinion it should still be an option in the bot for disabling that shortcut.
locking thread this has been asked and answered many many many many times. It will not be changed.