MMOMinion

Full Version: Code for PermaSwiftCast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-31-2014, 08:45 AM)fxfire Wrote: [ -> ]k merged the 2threads we have ...

I added the new command:

GameHacks:SetPermaSwiftCast(true)

so try it and it would be nice if someone can confirm this beeing working at all ..maybe with some DPS parser or something like it ...IF there is something like it lol

For people not super skilled at programming here's a quick and dirty way to implement PermaSwiftCast.

1. Download & Install Notepad++ (Click Here)
  2. In your LuaMods\ffxivminion folder right click the file ffxiv.lua and choose "edit with Notepad++"
  3. On line 567 enter a new line and type the new command "GameHacks:SetPermaSwiftCast(true)"
  4. Save the file in two places, one in the same folder and one in an alternate location so you can simply replace file after each reload/update.

Here's how the line would look:
[Image: 2vux2wy.jpg]

or... if you're too scared/lazy here's my file: ffxiv.lua
I was reading another topic, is this actually in effect to everyone? Or does it just show up on your own end with no real effect to the game?
its added in to the base bot for testing i think atm. but im pretty sure its only client side.
(01-03-2015, 04:12 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]its added in to the base bot for testing i think atm. but im pretty sure its only client side.

I have tested on my profiles.

Leveling has no dps increase.

Farming with flare had no dps increase.

Other may have different results.
(01-03-2015, 05:35 AM)sebbs Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2015, 04:12 AM)Cichard Wrote: [ -> ]its added in to the base bot for testing i think atm. but im pretty sure its only client side.

I have tested on my profiles.

Leveling has no dps increase.

Farming with flare had no dps increase.

Other may have different results.

thats what i got with my testing